A statewide telecommunications company is seeking an AutoCAD drafter to create technical drawings and plans.
CAD drafters use computer-aided design and drafting software to develop drawings and plans for projects.
Must have working knowledge and the ability to coordinate the collection of data and incorporate this information into drawings and schematics.
- Work under the direction of Project Managers
- Produce and review detailed construction documents for projects
- Use expertise in AutoCAD to transform initial design concept sketches into design documents
Wages starting at $21/HR-Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- 1-2 years’ experience in AutoCAD drafting or relevant education
- Background will be reviewed
- Clean and drug free work place
Never an application fee with TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-433-0890