Cable Technicians work in homes and businesses to install and repair telecommunications cables. This could be phone lines, internet cables, or cable television.
Technicians need to have excellent communication skills and a professional demeanor.
Job duties can include:
- Installing Internet/Installing Phones
- Routine Maintenance on electronics
- Occasionally climbing poles-Must be comfortable with heights
- Inspecting wiring/repairing malfunctioning equipment
- Adjusting equipment settings for enhanced performance
- Using diagnostic equipment to identify problems.
- Demonstrate and explain how equipment works to customers- private homeowners/businesses.
General construction skills and excellent customer service skills are highly preferred.
This is a full-time position. Pay starting at $15.00 an hour, must be available to work varying shifts including weekends.
- State of Alaska Driver License with copy of Driving Record (Enhanced–County Check)
- Clean Driving Record
- Some background requirements may apply
- Reliable Transportation
- High school degree or equivalent
- Drug free environment
Never an application fee with TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-433-0890