A health clinic located in Healy is seeking an LPN or RN to fill the Clinic Support Nurse position on their team of professionals.
The Clinic Support Nurse is responsible for providing comprehensive patient care under the general direction and supervision of the Healy Medical Provider.
Job Duties Include:
- Preparing patient for clinical visit– screening intake, health history, electronic recording of patient data, and clinical procedures
- Performs CLIA waived lab tests and processes lab specimen
- Performs patient follow-up and coordinates care
- Patient referral (walk-ins and telephone)
- Instrument cleaning, packaging and sterilization according to protocol.
- Orders, receives and inventories medical supplies, vaccines and pharmaceuticals
- other duties as assigned.
Wages are depending on licensing $22.00/HR and $31.00/HR. Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
Clinic location is in HEALY. Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300 or Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
- Current Alaska LPN or RN license required.
- Current certification in BLS.
- One year recent experience in a health care setting.
- Background may be viewed
- Drug Free workplace
Never an application fee with TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300