Immediate opening for a Level 1 or up to a level 5 Diesel Mechanic.
Responsibilities Can Include:
- Repair, fabricate, install and remove a variety of centrifugal, gear, diaphragm, and reciprocating pumps as well as other related rotating equipment both in-house or in the field
Experience working with rotating equipment is necessary. Knowledge in pump servicing is preferred.
Wages are depending on experience. Applicants must be willing to travel as needed. There will be a lot of overtime opportunity and is required as needed.
- Able to lift 70lbs consistently & up to 100lbs occasionally
- Background will be viewed
- Driving record to be reviewed
- Drug free work place
- Physical required
- High school diploma or equivalent
Never an application fee with TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-433-0890