A public health non-profit organization in Fairbanks has an immediate opening for a Marketing Director.
This position is responsible for advancing the mission of the organization through multiple facets to include event planning, management, marketing, and fundraising. This position is a unique opportunity that would require working from their home office.
To be successful in this role it requires a candidate that is well connected in the community networks of Fairbanks, having flexibility with work schedule, and the ability to recruit, train, and manage volunteers.
Duties will include:
- Management and fundraising of yearly events and campaigns to meet revenue goals for the funding of research, public health, professional education and training for community services.
- Development and implementation of corporate accounts to ensure continued revenue generation while building and maintaining customer relations.
- Responsible for generating campaign income and having accountability for all accepts of fundraising to ensure transparency and effectiveness.
- Encourages collaboration and with staff, partners, and other stakeholders to foster a team-oriented environment to accomplish organizations goals.
- Responsible for clear and timely sponsor communication and development of sponsor profiles.
Salary starting at 50,000+ DOE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Mass Communications, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in fundraising, sales, or marketing
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrated experience in business presentations, professional correspondence, and event planning
Never an application fee with TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300