TDL Staffing has an immediate opening for a Full Time Nursing Supervisor with a busy health clinic in Fairbanks.
This position is primarily a supervisory position focusing on training, oversight of employees and clinical support/nursing systems/procedures with limited direct skilled nursing.
Strong attention to detail, the ability to organize, multitask and work well under pressure are key to being successful in this position.
Job duties and responsibilities can include:
- Monitoring, training and clinical staff
- Collaborate with other employees to ensure timely and accurate patient flow.
- Serve as point of contact for external health and human service providers and patient concerns and/or complaints; resolves patient concerns and complaints.
- Perform CSSI (rooming and screening patients), CSSII (coordinating, tracking, and recalling patients; completing care-related documents; and performing basic family medicine procedures), and CSSIII (IV starts) duties, plus basic patient triage and hospital discharge tracking and follow-up.
- Other duties as assigned
Wages for this position are $58k-$70k Annually, Full Time hours, Monday-Friday and may include weekends.
Minimum requirements for this position
- Licensed Practical Nurse, Associates or Bachelor degree in Nursing, a current Alaska License required and current certification in BLS.
- One years’ supervisory experience is required; two years’ experience preferred. ** Supervisor experience does NOT have to be in the medical/Nursing field.
- One years’ recent nursing or direct licensed or certified care experience in an outpatient family medicine setting is also preferred.
- Background will be viewed
Never an application fee with TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300