A Health Clinic in Fairbanks is immediately seeking a Patient Advice Nurse to join their team of professionals.
Under the general direction and supervision of the Clinical Support Supervisor/Nurse Manager, this position performs patient assessment and addresses and resolves patient care amongst providers.
Patient Advice Nurse Job Duties/Responsibilities will include:
- Serves as point of contact for patients with questions who call or walk-in and, as appropriate, resolves patient concerns
- Patient assessment per protocol and refers as appropriate (walk-ins and telephone)
- Answers provider/patient advice line, assesses patient, provides and documents advice and follow-ups
- Coordinating care with Fairbanks Memorial Hospital and other health and social service organizations
- Other duties as assigned.
This position requires the ability to organize and prioritize tasks, work well under pressure aa well as strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
Wages starting at $21.60/Hr- Depending on experience/licensing.
- 1 year experience in a health care setting
- Current Alaska LPN or RN license
- Current certification in BLS
Never an application fee with TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300