A Pediatric office specialized in providing therapeutic services for disabled children is in need of a friendly and caring Front Office Receptionist.
This position requires someone with a positive friendly attitude, excellent organization and communication skills and the ability to multitask. Knowledge of PCs and Microsoft Office programs is also required.
Job Duties Can Include:
- Greeting patients at the front desk
- Updating appointment calendars and scheduling
- Answering telephone lines
- Verifying patient insurance
This position is full time, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. Wages will begin at $14-$16 per hour depending on experience.
- At least 1 year of reception, administrative, an/or medical office experience
- 2 years in a customer service oriented position can supplement for administrative experience
- Knowledge of PCs and Microsoft Office programs
- High school graduate or equivalent with GED
- Background requirements will apply
- Drug free work place
Never an application fee with TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300