Telecom Technicians work in homes and businesses to install and repair telecommunications cables. This could be phone lines, internet cables, or cable television.
This is a great opportunity to learn a new trade- applicants need to have excellent communication skills and a professional demeanor. General construction skills are also required.
Job duties can include:
- Installing Internet/Installing Phones
- Routine Maintenance on electronics
- Occasionally climbing poles-Must be comfortable with heights
- Inspecting wiring/repairing malfunctioning equipment
- Adjusting equipment settings for enhanced performance
- Using diagnostic equipment to identify problems.
- Demonstrate and explain how equipment works to customers- private homeowners/businesses.
This is a full-time position. Pay starting at $15.00 an hour, must be available to work varying shifts including weekends.
- State of Alaska Driver License with copy of Driving Record (Enhanced–County Check)
- Clean Driving Record
- Some background requirements may apply
- Reliable Transportation
- High school degree or equivalent
- Drug free environment
Never an application fee with TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-433-0890