This position is responsible for analyzing and verifying client billing/accounts to meet posting deadlines. Assisting customers with questions regarding their accounts/billing/online services is also a part of this position.
Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and communication skills are key to being successful in this position.
Prior account billing experience is preferred. Must be Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook and have knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
Job duties can include:
- Analyzing and verifying bills/ensure accurate and timely billing information is provided to customers.
- Assisting customers via email, phone and fax with user set up and maintenance of electronic billing and payment system.
- Accept and process account payments
- Maintenance of records
- Perform general clerical functions as needed
This is a full time position, wages are $17/HR based on experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate’s degree in Business, Accounting or an applicable field is preferred.
- Minimum of two years relevant experience, prior account billing experience is preferred
- Proficient with MicroSoft Office Suite
- Cash handling experience
Never an application fee with TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300