Immediate position available for an Office Manager.
A Fairbanks business is looking for an Office manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures.
Applicants should be skilled at creating and maintaining a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
Office manager responsibilities include:
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Making office supplies arrangements
- Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed
- Provide general support to visitors/ customer inquiries and complaints
- Providing general administrative support to our employees and other tasks as needed/ Coordinate office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency
**Must be Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must
** Light Bookkeeping/Quickbooks experience is highly preferred
Wages for this position star at $18/HR Based on experience. Monday -Friday 8am-5pm
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Background requirements may apply
Never an application fee with TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300