Local Boat shop in need of a Parts Manager.
The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision.
Customer service, organizational and communication skills are a must, good administrative skills and inventory management experience are equally important along with good sales experience.
1 year of previous parts management experience/ 3 years of Marine Industry experience is preferred.
Wages starting at $17-$25/HR depending on experience. This is a full time position Mon-Friday 8am-5pm.
Call/Apply through TDL Staffing if interested.
- Oversee the parts department
- Manage inventory levels/ reorder parts as needed. via email, or over the phone
- Greet customers, assist and service customers inquiries and parts orders
- Shipping & Receiving orders
- Stock shelves/Maintain Parts inventory
- Record Sales and information
- Other duties may be assigned
- 1 year of previous parts management experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic Computer skills
- Background will be viewed
- Drug Free work-place
Never an application fee with TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300