Immediately hiring an experienced, organized and detail oriented Payroll Specialist.
The Payroll Specialist will maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data,resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and
Position requires 2-3 years of payroll experience and proficiency with MicroSoft Office.
Certified Payroll is preferred but not required.
Duties will include:
- Processing payroll hours
- Preparing reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave,
disability and nontaxable wages.
- Will contribute to the accounting department as needed.
Wages starting at $18 – $19/HR/DOE, Monday -Friday, 8am-5pm
- 2-3 years of payroll experience
- Proficient with Micro Soft Office
- Background may be reviewed
- Drug Free work place
Never an application fee with TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-433-0890