Immediate opening for a Full Time Front Office Receptionist .
As a Receptionist, you will be responsible for directing the flow of people through the business by greeting, welcoming, and announcing clients as appropriate.
This position requires someone with a positive friendly attitude, excellent organization and communication skills and the ability to multitask.
General job duties may include:
- Answering, screening and forwarding any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receiving and sorting daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Updating appointment calendars and scheduling meetings/appointment
- Preparing materials for meetings, conferences, and other trainings
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, faxing etc.
This position is full time, Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. Wages will begin at $16.00 per hour depending on experience.
- At least two years’ clerical work experience
- Background requirements will apply
- Experience with PCs, Microsoft Word programs, and data entry
- High school Diploma or equivalent
Never an application fee with TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-433-0890