As a Kitchen Night Cleaner, you would be responsible for cleaning the restaurant/ kitchen area.
This position is part time- night shifts and requires someone with attention to detail, the ability to work well with others and previous working experience as a cleaner.
Job duties will include:
- Performing cleaning duties including, but not limited to, sweeping, mopping, scrubbing floors and removing the trash
- Lifting and cleaning floor mats
- Stock and maintain supply room
- Clean and organize associated work area and kitchen equipment according to procedures to maximize efficiency.
- dispose of kitchen substances (such as grease) and kitchen chemicals properly
- Assist with other duties/deep cleaning projects as assigned.
Wages are $18/HR, Part Time Night Shifts.
- Valid Driver’s License & Insurance
- Clean driving record
- Drug Free Work Place
- Background will be viewed
- Ability to lift 50lbs
Never an application fee with TDL Staffing
Begin your application online at www.tdlstaffing.com
Call our office for further information or with questions at 907-455-8300